Foto del Memorial 2006

Viper Room- Memorial 2006

















There's a toll at the bridge if I pay I'm giving in
and if I don't
then I could always swim it.

With wings I could fly and avoid
the risk of sinking.

Will you respond if I float in?

By now i've forgotten how to use my phins

There's a part of you that can't help

but to see right through this part of me

and so when I go round,roundand I hit the town

and when I can't be found,found then you wait for sounds..

Well it's over you you're under me and if
it's the way it
should be, then I won't bother your point of view, is a point of you died
andwhen you hear a loud sound it means

I'm back from town now

I rarely
get to feel you now

I hardly ever feel in....place..




River Phoenix-In the corner dunce

0 commenti:

Posta un commento